- A ski run with many small mounds of snow, caused by skiers turning in the same places.More example sentences
- Skiing bumps is definitely challenging but nothing is more gratifying than making it down the fall line of a bump run without getting out of your line.
- Similar to my previous tests, I first skied them on a blue bump run (this bump run, next to chair 1, is covered early season by man-made snow).
- Feeling this way while skiing a bump run is pure magic!
More definitions of bump runDefinition of bump run in:
- The US English dictionary