Definition of bungee jumping in English:
The sport of leaping from a bridge, crane, or other high place while secured by a long nylon-cased rubber band around the ankles: the growing craze of bungee jumping last week she went bungee jumping
More example sentences
- Moreover, there were other sports like dirt track motorbike racing and bungee jumping, yes Bungee Jumping, all the way from New Zealand to the heart of Delhi.
- Besides, tourists can enjoy a lot of sports and fun in this mountain area: paragliding, bungee jumping, skiing, water skiing, golf, sailing, horse riding, and even donkey riding.
- This is also a spot where skydiving and bungee jumping are highly popular and on a clear day we can spot a lot of adventure seekers taking their turn at these adventure sport.
bungee jump noun
- Example sentences
- Those seeking more ‘extreme’ pursuits may find the Harbour Bridge bungee jump to their liking.
- A daring sky dive or bungee jump holds more adventure in the short-term for a new generation than settling down with a partner.
- You can take a Ferrari for a spin, have a bird's eye view from a helicopter, take a stomach-churning acrobatic flight, tempt fate with a tandem sky dive or take that big step with a bungee jump.
bungee jumper noun
- Example sentences
- Part of him always will be the bungee jumper, the tightrope walker, the High Noon gunslinger, the high-speed test pilot.
- A bungee jumper plunges from a platform suspended between two mountains and 440 feet above the Nevis River.
- Skydivers and bungee jumpers, plummeting toward the ground, have great respect for the force of gravity pulling them downward.
Definition of bungee jumping in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia