noun[mass noun] US • informal
- Nothing at all: you know bupkis about fundraisingMore example sentences
- But this is a guy who has bupkis to say when a fellow Christian hypocrite lies to the voters on a daily basis about matters of life and death, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
- I thought I knew a good deal about the film - well, I knew bupkis.
- George Bush took 19 votes to John Kerry's 7, leaving Ralph Nader with bupkis.
More definitions of bupkisDefinition of bupkis in:
- The US English dictionary