Definition of bureaucratize in English:
verb[with object] (usually as adjective bureaucratized)
Govern (a state or organization) by an excessively complicated administrative procedure: impersonal and bureaucratized welfare systems
More example sentences
- This corrupt and bureaucratized organization, which by its own account formally represents barely 12 percent of Venezuelan workers, is among the closest allies of the US AFL-CIO.
- Entirely new organizations of industrial and political struggle must be built that are independent of and opposed to this degenerate and bureaucratized apparatus.
- India benefits from democratic politics, but suffers from overly bureaucratized government.
- Example sentences
- The trade unions, despite their reactionary leadership and growing bureaucratization, still retained a large and active base, and some connection to the militant traditions of the past.
- It was he who first identified the growing danger posed to the October Revolution by the bureaucratisation of the Soviet party and state apparatus.
- With respect to the production of innovations, the gains from experience with the innovation process should outweigh any negative consequences of bureaucratization.
Words that rhyme with bureaucratizeadvertise
Definition of bureaucratize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.