- A low-growing compact variety of basil.
More example sentences
- Ocimum minimum, family Labiatae
- This is a refined bush basil from Italy where it is known for its fine green leaf and is formed like a ball.
- One of the spicy bush basils is doing just nuts, the other has stopped growing, and I'm not at all sure why.
- Even though the leaves are very small the bush basils dry well and keep their green colour.
More definitions of bush basilDefinition of bush basil in:
- The US English dictionary