- another term for safari jacket.More example sentences
- From the Indian languages come chipmunk, mackinaw (a bush jacket), moose, muskeg (boggy, mossy land), muskrat.
- In January, the man shovels the driveway wearing a light bush jacket, while I don't even leave the house unless I'm bundled enough for a trek up Mount Everest.
- But once onstage, it's off with the gloves (ditto the dark glasses and the black-and-red bush jacket).
More definitions of bush jacketDefinition of bush jacket in:
- The US English dictionary