- A tea made from dried leaves and twigs of various shrubs, especially in tropical countries.More example sentences
- On mornings he drinking bare unsweetened bush tea.
- She also has a teapot, in which she's forever brewing up bush tea, and a best friend, Mr J.L.B. Matekoni, a mechanic who would like to marry her.
- The books are droll and gentle, undulating hills rather than mountainous peaks, in which the highlight of the plot is a cup of bush tea and a large slab of cake.
More definitions of bush teaDefinition of bush tea in:
- The US English dictionary