- A small antelope with a reddish-brown coat with white markings, found in southern Africa.
More example sentences
- Tragelaphus scriptus, family Bovidae
- Across the open grasslands are scattered various members of the antelope family - horned bushbucks, waterbucks, eland, topi, gazelle and impala.
- Other animal species to look out for include impala, blue wildebeest, waterbuck, zebra, nyala, kudu, bushbuck, warthog, cheetah, hyena, jackal and giraffe.
- Shy bushbuck, kudu, eland, impala, and elephant all take their turn whilst buffalo and waterbuck make their way to the sandy banks of the Zambesi.
More definitions of bushbuckDefinition of bushbuck in:
- The US English dictionary