- An Asian songbird related to the stonechat, the males of which generally have black (or grey) and white plumage.
More example sentences
- Genus Saxicola, family Turdidae: several species
- There is no ‘family book’ for the Muscicapidae as a whole, but Urquhart & Bowley cover the 16 stonechats and bushchats in the genus Saxicola very thoroughly.
- These grasslands are the habitat of the endangered Indian bustard, white-naped tit, stolickza's bushchat, and other birds.
- We walked there for quite a while and saw various larks, bushchats, and some nilgai antelopes (bluebulls).