- An ongoing and unchanging state of affairs despite difficulties or disturbances: apart from being under new management, it’s business as usual in the departmentMore example sentences
- He said after a meeting on Wednesday night that it would be business as usual despite the ongoing situation.
- So the official line was that it will be business as usual despite the warning.
- At Manchester Airport it was business as usual despite a four-day walkout by security staff.
More definitions of business as usualDefinition of business as usual in:
- The US English dictionary