- A justification for a proposed project or undertaking on the basis of its expected commercial benefit: we have to put a business case forward to the managers as to why the training is necessaryMore example sentences
- The competition is fierce, and without a proven business case and strong focus, you can't succeed.
- If an ironclad business case can be made for why those ideals should trump all else, no one has made it yet.
- The business case for competition being better for consumers has been made repeatedly, not just in Ireland but around the world.
More definitions of business caseDefinition of business case in:
- The US English dictionary