chiefly North American
noun[mass noun] Back to top
- Business casual clothing: business casual has become the standard in many work environmentsMore example sentences
- There's just something I can't relate to in the whole concept of business casual.
- The league wants its players to dress for public functions in a style called "business casual."
- They said for any of the performances business casual is expected.
More definitions of business casualDefinition of business casual in:
- The US English dictionary