- Any of a number of plants having two shades of yellow in the flower, especially yellow toadflax.More example sentences
- On the picnic table, Angela had arranged a vase of wildflowers picked by the road, which she now identified for me: viper's bugloss, butter-and-eggs, oxeye daisy.
- Butter-and-eggs received its common name from the flower colors which resemble egg yolks and butter.
- Butter and Eggs is also known as Bread and Butter and several other common names referring to the color.
More definitions of butter-and-eggsDefinition of butter-and-eggs in:
- The US English dictionary