- A knife whose blade has a blunt, rounded end, used for spreading butter.More example sentences
- Once sexy and exhilarating, it now has the cutting edge of a butter knife.
- And if I buy it, the first thing I'll do is go out and chop that damn tree down, with a blunt butter knife, if I have to.
- Gently scrape the label off the clothing with a paring knife, a butter knife or another straight edge, such as a credit card or a ruler.
More definitions of butter knifeDefinition of butter knife in:
- The US English dictionary