- A soft mixture of butter and icing sugar used as a filling or topping for a cake.More example sentences
- I actually got intimidated by the amount of sugar used, so cut some down in the cake and buttercream (for the lemon curd and pine trees parts, well, there wasn't much I could do).
- I think you should do a whipped cream chocolate icing (rather than buttercream or ganache or something) because it's lighter in color.
- For the vanilla buttercream: Combine sugar, water and vanilla bean in small saucepan.
More definitions of buttercreamDefinition of buttercream in:
- The US English dictionary