- A small ray of warm coastal waters with very broad triangular fins.
More example sentences
- Family Gymnuridae and genus Gymnura: several species, including G. natalensis
- A huge ray is cruising into the distance but I can just make out its beautiful markings and wider-than-normal wings that suggest it's a butterfly ray, a species I've never seen before.
- Some stingray species do not possess stings, such as some of the butterfly rays and devil rays.
- There are common turtle sightings, butterfly rays, bull rays, octopus, cuttlefish and lots and lots of fish!