nounNorth American • informal
- A large number or amount: the company will make a buttload of money a buttload of big-name actorsMore example sentences
- Helmet returns after a long time away, during which a buttload of bands have nicked their sound but haven't been able to match the sheer power of the band.
- Tonight was the last night of break, which was depressing, but I went bowling with a buttload of people: Callie, Katie Mac, Shanea, Concetta, Chris, DJ, Ben, Steve, Joanna, Mark, and Mario.
- Took a buttload of photos (about 200), mainly of my mate who was graduating.
More definitions of buttloadDefinition of buttload in:
- The US English dictionary