noun (plural same or bututs)
- A monetary unit of Gambia, equal to one hundredth of a dalasi.More example sentences
- There are banknotes of 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 Gambian dalasis, as well as coins of 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50 bututs.
- Coins are currently produced in denominations of 25 and 50 bututs, as well as 1 dalasi.
- And after a long day of two hundred Form 1 students, that laughter was worth a whole lot more than twenty-five bututs.
a local word.
More definitions of bututDefinition of butut in:
- The US English dictionary