- A synthetic rubber made by polymerizing isobutylene and isoprene.More example sentences
- Gloves made of butyl rubber, nitrile, and fluoride-containing hydrocarbon polymer (ie, Viton) have been shown to provide adequate protection from glutaraldehyde.
- The body mounts are made f a micro-cellular urethane / butyl rubber compound and are tuned specifically for their purpose.
- Depending on the type and location of the flashings, roofing tar or silicone or butyl rubber sealants can be used to seal small cracks and gaps.
More definitions of butyl rubberDefinition of butyl rubber in:
- The US English dictionary