- North American • informal Die.More example sentences
- It made me depressed that 6 of our guys bought the farm.
- I really lit into that pilot, who didn't seem to comprehend how close we'd come to buying the farm.
- Florida has been called ‘God's waiting room,’ due to a large chunk of its populace being golden-age refugees from the cold, there to bask in the rays and get a little shuffleboard in before they buy the farm.
More definitions of buy the farmDefinition of buy the farm in:
- The US English dictionary