- 1Able to be bought; on sale: these banned sweets are still buyable in marketsMore example sentences
- Clothing worn by characters will be buyable through the TV interface.
- The buyable figurines come in three sizes - extra large, large and medium.
- eBay is the only place where the product is easily buyable.
- 2Susceptible to bribery: you’re saying that the leaders of other nations are buyableMore example sentences
- Bureaucrats and lackeys of government ministries are just as likely to be buyable.
- Or do we simply have the most buyable politicians?
- By doing so they will send a message saying British Law is not as bendable/buyable/corruptible as they seem to think it is.