nounNorth American • informal
- A person or thing that has a depressing or dispiriting effect: if you think bad weather at the zoo sounds like a buzzkill, you’re rightMore example sentences
- Of course, the buzz kill remains the ongoing (boring!) discussion about screeners.
- Okay, now that we have done our proper buzzkill - let's get on with the facts!
- I thought the first hour was fun, but the second hour was a definite buzz kill.
More definitions of buzzkillDefinition of buzzkill in:
- The US English dictionary