adjective• informal , chiefly North American
- Likely to arouse the interest and attention of the public, either by media coverage or word of mouth: four of this year’s most buzzworthy young stars the year was full of buzzworthy red carpet fashion momentsMore example sentences
- The most buzzworthy moments of the past eight days had nothing to do with clothes and everything to do with outlandish accessories.
- Fans will have the opportunity to debate the most buzzworthy topics and come face to face with their favorite celebrities.
- This is exactly the kind of buzzworthy film that keeps Sundance at the peak of the festival pack.
More definitions of buzzworthyDefinition of buzzworthy in:
- The US English dictionary