adjective (buzzier, buzziest)• informal
- (Especially of a place or atmosphere) lively and exciting: a buzzy bar with live musicMore example sentences
- Went to Dakota twice, once on a Saturday when it was packed to the rafters - really lively with a buzzy atmosphere, but be prepared to queue at the bar.
- The physics of the venue make for an intimate and busy, buzzy atmosphere and, let's face it, a rather cramped stage.
- The bar area was buzzy and the wait passed in comfort with good music and drinks.
More definitions of buzzyDefinition of buzzy in:
- The US English dictionary