- • formal Because of: persons who, by reason of age, are in need of careMore example sentences
- I am discriminated against, and so are my parents, by reason of age on almost a daily basis.
- What does it mean to say you are increasing a sentence by reason of or in consideration of evidence that was not given at the trial?
- You have not established it by reason of what I have just been putting to you, so do not exaggerate, please.
More definitions of by reason ofDefinition of by reason of in:
- The US English dictionary