- A kind of rose with a large, round, compact double flower.More example sentences
- This rose and its varieties are closely related to the cabbage rose but have a ‘mossy ‘growth at the base of flowers and on the stem.’
- A delicate disc lined with vintage silk, crowned with a cabbage rose and antique blusher veil, is perfect for sipping Martinis.
- Older gardening books often refer to them as ‘peony roses’ because of their resemblance to the old fashioned cabbage rose.
More definitions of cabbage roseDefinition of cabbage rose in:
- The US English dictionary