- Any of a number of palm-like trees that resemble a cabbage in some way, in particular:
More example sentences
- ● a New Zealand tree grown for its sugary sap or for ornament (Cordyline australis, family Agavaceae). ● a cabbage palm.
- The false cabbage tree is a tall, straight tree.
- I've gone for architectural nikaus and a cabbage tree.
- Your roof is patched with rust, tastes bitter as we roll into the plastic gutter and swirl there where the drain's blocked with leaves and a seedling cabbage tree.