- Any caterpillar that is a pest of cabbages, especially that of the cabbage white butterfly.More example sentences
- They are economical to raise, however, and mass releases can be very effective against corn earworm, cabbageworms, loopers, hornworms, codling moth and other leaf-eating caterpillars.
- To guard against aphids, cabbageworms, flea beetles, and other pests, lay floating row covers directly over seeded crops or plants.
- They also tested promising strains against the beet armyworm, black cutworm, cabbage looper, and imported cabbageworm.
More definitions of cabbagewormDefinition of cabbageworm in:
- The US English dictionary