noun (plural cabbies)• informal
- A taxi driver: the cabby had some trouble finding my addressMore example sentences
- I was so moved that I actually asked my cabby if we could turn around and go back (he declined).
- So I get the cabby to drop me off by his house only i t took a bit of difficulty remembering where it was as I'd only been there a couple of times before.
- But what about my cabby's fear of losing his English identity?
More definitions of cabbyDefinition of cabby in:
- The US English dictionary