- A heavy-bodied fish with a broad tentacle above each eye and a green-brown body with white patches, found on the west coast of North America.
More example sentences
- Scorpaenichthys marmoratus, family Cottidae
- Juveniles are taken by rockfishes and larger cabezon, as well as by lingcod and other sculpins.
- The cabezons and lings on the north wall of the dry dock were huge.
- We used to see lots of big lings and big cabezons, and even leopard sharks, even though you couldn't get close enough to get their pictures.
More definitions of cabezonDefinition of cabezon in:
- The US English dictionary