noun[treated as singular or plural]
- The members of an aircraft crew who attend to passengers: cabin crew who look after the first-class cabins go on special courses the airline’s cabin crews continue to strike over pay cutsMore example sentences
- Each flight has 4 Thai cabin crew providing services to passengers.
- The happy couple met when Vivienne was a member of the cabin crew on a flight to Los Angeles.
- Two passengers and one cabin crew member was slightly hurt.
More definitions of cabin crewDefinition of cabin crew in:
- The US English dictionary