- Cabinets collectively: the cabinetry and worktops of your kitchenMore example sentences
- Like old, garish kitchen cabinetry, these smaller cabinets can start to look outdated and consequently ruin the look of everything else in the space.
- A distinctive light green, brush-stroked paint finish on the kitchen cabinetry, center island, and family-room bookcases disguises little fingerprints and scratches.
- The maple cabinets blend nicely with the floors, built-in desk, and custom cabinetry in the adjoining bedrooms.
More definitions of cabinetryDefinition of cabinetry in:
- The US English dictionary