- A railway along which carriages are drawn by a continuous cable.More example sentences
- Board the longest and highest cable railway in the world for a climb up 15, 630-foot-tall Pico Espejo, an ascent of about an hour.
- Extensive maintaining comes twice a year (autumn, spring), when cable railway is not open to public.
- The Katoomba Scenic Railway is the sole surviving cable railway in the Blue Mountains.
More definitions of cable railwayDefinition of cable railway in:
- The US English dictionary