noun(in phrase the whole caboodle or the whole kit and caboodle) • informal
- The whole number or quantity of people or things in question: sort out your best snaps, complete the entry form, and pop the whole caboodle into an envelope addressed to us once you get them talking about one case, they might as well settle the whole kit and caboodleMore example sentences
- Ah yes, I love cartoons, animation, the whole kit and caboodle.
- Yes, it's a truly woeful collection that for some reason my mother decided to ship over to me here, the whole kit and caboodle.
- The first floor is accessory heaven, bags, sunglasses, scarves, the whole kit and caboodle.
More definitions of caboodleDefinition of caboodle in:
- The US English dictionary