- A malevolent spirit or person.More example sentences
- Margaret calls him ‘cacodemon’ and ‘devil’, and any unity that the characters have on stage is temporary and superficial.
- Although they're hovering, the cacodemons can be lured into chokepoints like doorways and halls.
- Cacodemon reproduction has not yet been observed, and youth specimens of cacodemon have never been found.
late 16th century: from Greek kakodaimōn, from kakos 'bad' + daimōn 'spirit'.
More definitions of cacodemonDefinition of cacodemon in:
- The US English dictionary