- Black coffee.More example sentences
- Since we had already done that we left them there and went off on our own to walk the streets around the museum and have a café noir.
- A story went the rounds of one agent who went to a café and asked for a café noir - this was a mistake, because a café noir was the only kind available, milk being rationed, and his ‘cover’ was blown.
- In France, a café noir is a single shot of espresso and not a mug of black American coffee which is called a café filtre.
More definitions of café noirDefinition of café noir in:
- The US English dictionary