- Melancholia: work is the only thing which will keep the cafard at bayMore example sentences
- This brought to mind descriptions of ‘Le cafard’ or ‘the bug’ of boredom faced by French Legionnaires.
- Some of the crew have been showing signs of cafard, which is a space sickness generated by long stretches in space without relief or suitable activities of interest.
- There hasn't been a case of cafard on this ship since I've been ship's doctor.
More definitions of cafardDefinition of cafard in:
- The US English dictionary