- (Of coffee or tea) containing the natural amount of caffeine, or with caffeine added: 100 male volunteers consumed various amounts of caffeinated and decaffeinated coffeeMore example sentences
- He called from the kitchen, ‘You've probably only had caffeinated tea then, right?’
- And even with caffeinated coffee, coffee in moderation is fine.
- Demand for decaffeinated coffee is growing globally because of the possible adverse health effects of caffeinated coffee, says one news source.
More definitions of caffeinatedDefinition of caffeinated in:
- The US English dictionary