- Something used for making mathematical calculations, in particular a small electronic device with a keyboard and a visual display: a pocket calculatorMore example sentences
- In those days, mainframe computers were coming into usage and electronic calculators were also just appearing.
- Remember, he invented the pocket calculator and revolutionised personal computing.
- This is true of virtually all non-PC electronics devices, from calculators to hi-fi systems to most mobile phones.
More definitions of calculatorDefinition of calculator in:
- The US English dictionary