- Leather made from the hide or skin of a calf, used in bookbinding and shoemaking.More example sentences
- ‘Ostrich hide is tougher than calfskin and only crocodile skin is more attractive and beautiful than it,’ Atanassov said.
- That changed in '97, when they started using a more refined kind of leather - Italian calfskin - giving their goods a sleeker, more urban look.
- The Bible is written on vellum or calfskin, using 250 skins, with a thicker texture for the illustrations.
More definitions of calfskinDefinition of calfskin in:
- The US English dictionary