- A sequence of letters used by a television or radio station as an identifying code.More example sentences
- Tom recognized the call letters to the radio station in the area.
- Being on WGN tonight reminded me that call letters for radio and TV stations often used to be chosen as acronyms for something else.
- And he once gave a Morse Code rendition of his station's call letters by blowing through a plastic airplane - shaped gadget called a nose flute.
More definitions of call lettersDefinition of call letters in:
- The US English dictionary