- Write in calligraphic style: the invitations were meticulously calligraphed in black inkMore example sentences
- In the slanting rays of the sun, the inscriptions stood out as if having been calligraphed in black crayon.
- Her poetry was calligraphed on the walls in black marker.
- All the revelations in Mecca were being written in 'Queeramuz script', while those in Madina were being calligraphed in 'Hiri script'.
More definitions of calligraphDefinition of calligraph in:
- The US English dictionary