noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A type of German blue soft cheese with a rind like Camembert, produced using Gorgonzola blue mould.More example sentences
- For appetizers, we ordered the poached snails on barley rusks in a delicious cream sauce of apple juice, herbs, garlic and shallots, with cambazola cheese, red wine and sweet, oven-dried wine grapes.
- The meat was tender and tasty, and the slivers of cambazola cheese melted on top were a touch of genius.
- We also noted such delicacies as pastrami and cambozola with walnuts at £2.75 or £3.25 in a baguette.
More definitions of cambozolaDefinition of cambozola in:
- The US English dictionary