noun (plural cameramen or camerawomen)
- A person whose profession is operating a video, television, or film camera.More example sentences
- After a cut, the video camera pans right and a cameraman appears in long shot holding a film camera.
- Her car was pursued by a caravan of newspaper reporters, while television cameramen hovered overhead in helicopters.
- Photographers and television cameramen were allowed to take pictures of the two leaders just before the start of the session.
More definitions of cameramanDefinition of cameraman in:
- The US English dictionary