- A religious meeting held in the open air or in a tent.More example sentences
- Other celebrations include the Root Festival the first week of May and the Talmaks celebration, which consists of an early summer camp meeting sponsored by the Presbyterian church.
- Diggs remembers Mackall, his mother, and siblings singing in churches and at camp meetings across Calvert County.
- In August 1832, Captain Auld experiences religion in a Methodist camp meeting.
More definitions of camp meetingDefinition of camp meeting in:
- The US English dictionary