- A South American climbing plant related to the nasturtium. It has bright yellow flowers with deeply toothed petals, which give the appearance of a small bird in flight.
More example sentences
- Tropaeolium peregrinum, family Tropaeolaceae
- The canary creeper is an annual or perennial climber with 5-lobed, light to grayish green leaves.
- The canary creeper is a tolerant, fast-growing garden plant that grows easiest in full sun, in well-drained composted garden soil against a wall or fence.
- When the clematis and roses get their heads down for autumn, canary creepers and morning glory are just putting their boots on.