- Either of two trees with upward-curving boughs:
More example sentences
- ● a tropical African tree (genus Euphorbia, family Euphorbiaceae). ● a South American pine tree related to the monkey puzzle (Araucaria angustifolia, family Araucariaceae).
- After camping on the foggy ridge of immense Ngorongoro Crater, we descended past weird candelabra trees onto the golden grassy crater floor.
- The candelabra tree is beautiful, but poisonous.
- Termite mounds stud the open grassland and there are forests of teak and candelabra trees.