- Infection with candida, especially as causing oral or vaginal thrush.More example sentences
- Fungal infections such as candidiasis and aspergillosis are more commonly found in BMT recipients than PBSCT recipients because BMT patients have longer periods of neutropenia.
- The differential diagnosis of erythrasma includes psoriasis, dermatophytosis, candidiasis, and intertrigo.
- Subsequently, he was diagnosed as having hepatitis B, oral candidiasis, central nervous system toxoplasmosis, and perirectal herpes simplex virus.
More definitions of candidiasisDefinition of candidiasis in:
- The US English dictionary