- Dim light provided by a candle or candles: we dined by candlelightMore example sentences
- The atmosphere is bound to get you into the Christmas mood as the venue will be lit by candlelight for the concert.
- There was no sound of movement in the house as he climbed slowly down two flights of stairs, also lit by candlelight, to the ground floor.
- There was no glass in the windows, no electricity or candlelight, nothing but the brilliant stars.
More definitions of candlelightDefinition of candlelight in:
- The US English dictionary