- 1A thick, soft cotton fabric with a raised, tufted pattern: [as modifier]: a candlewick dressing gownMore example sentences
- The roomy double bedroom suites were originally plainly decorated, their walls covered with sea grass, the beds under light-colored candlewick counterpanes, and pale Wilton wall-to-wall carpeting.
- He falls asleep while praying on his knees and wakes up with his mouth full of candlewick bedspread.
- A single tear ran down his face and onto the candlewick bedspread.
More definitions of candlewickDefinition of candlewick in:
- The US English dictionary